The People Behind School for Community Learning
Our school would not be what it is without our team, who ardently work to bring our mission to life for our students, families and communities.
Special Education & Title I Teacher
Art Teacher, Interim Instructional Assistant
Primary Class Lead Teacher (2nd-3rd)
Early Primary Lead Teacher (KG-1st)
4th-8th Grade Math Teacher
Megan Howey Hughes
Middle School Lead Teacher (6th-8th Grade)
Head of School, Interim Intermediate Class Lead Teacher (4th-5th Grade)
We are seeking substitute teachers. Interested candidates should send a resume to email@example.com.
A School for Community Learning teacher is:
- Passionate about teaching and learning.
- Personally and professionally committed to the concepts of social justice and equity.
- Experienced in embedding and integrating the concepts of critical thinking and inquiry-based instruction and curriculum into a project-based learning environment.
- Experienced in providing students with highly effective and innovative literacy and math experiences.
- Committed to continuous personal and professional growth.
- Committed to being a contributor in a collaborative learning community.
- Open to innovations in teaching and learning with the willingness to implement them in the classroom.
- Committed to interrupting practices that perpetuate the status quo.
- Committed to focusing on the assets students and families bring to the table.
- Committed to honoring and celebrating the culture, heritage, and ancestry of every student.