FULL-TIME TEACHING ASSISTANT
We are seeking a qualified individual to join our team as a full-time Teaching Assistant. This person would work primarily with our 2nd & 3rd grade multi-age room.
Applicants should demonstrate:
- Passion for working with elementary age students.
- Desire to work in a non-traditional, small school environment.
- Experience working within an educational or childcare setting.
- Bachelor’s Degree or some college preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to collaborate and work independently.
This person will:
- Assist the teacher in delivering lessons.
- Provide instruction in small group and one-on-one settings.
- Support project work in and out of classroom.
- Assist the teacher in review and grading of assignments and assessments.
- Assist the teacher in classroom set up and clean up each day.
- Supervise during lunch and recess periods.
- Lead creative movement and/or art instruction with students.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume and three professional references to: Megan Hughes, School Director, at email@example.com.